domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2011

Anish Kapoor

  

Anish Kapoor is one of the most influential sculptors. He quickly gained fame in 1980s. Since then he has won international acclaim exhibiting in the best museums and galleries throughout the world.
  The truth is that I didn`t know him till in May I visit Monumenta in the Grand Palais in Paris.
 

I was impressed with the magnitude of the work (how small it made ​​you feel) and the curves such perfect ... so I started researching about him and I fall completely in love with his work. For me, he is pure inspiration and his obsession with curvilinear volumes, the importance of color and how the viewer is a fundamental part of his work, either as reflected or being submerged in...






MONUMENTA "Leviathan"




Some Other Works













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores